Monday 29 December 2014

(by Sasha, form4a)

  

New Year’s Day
                                                                                         (by Olga, form 6b)
I like winter. This season brings us a lot of festivals. My favorite celebration is New Years Day!
On New Year’s Eve my father, brother and I decorate our New Year’s tree. 
My mother usually cooks special delicious dishes in the kitchen. I often help her.
Then we have festive supper and organize some funny games and competitions. We enjoy making New Year’s wishes and telling fortunes.
At 12 o’clock we always watch fireworks display. Some people go downtown to watch the firework. But we usually stay at home as it is seen from our windows. We always have a great time.

I think it is a fantastic holiday. And I like it very much!  

No comments: